Solitary life is saturated in pros and cons, and even though the dramatic moments commonly always fun to reside through, they make for great activity. Tinder has actually partnered with women’s way of living journal modern to generate a branded podcast that digs into what dating is actually like throughout the united states of america.
âSingle, Swipe, Repeat’ is actually a 12-episode sound program managed by Faye Brennan, Intercourse & Relationships Director of modern. Brennan is actually accompanied every week by a celebrity visitor number to break down the most remarkable, entertaining, psychological, passionate and relatable dating tales discussed by Tinder consumers in the country.
“Between united states here at Cosmo, and our very own friends at Tinder, we have now heard a great deal of untamed dating stories of late and they are simply too-good to not discuss,” Brennan says in a marketing clip. “Jetting off to The Bahamas following basic go out? Scheduling six times back-to-back in identical evening? We’ll get into it all with singles residing everywhere from Las Vegas to Sc on âSingle, Swipe, Recurring.'”
Five attacks currently revealed so far, each around twenty minutes very long:
- Arizona, D.C.: TFW Everything Is Off-the-record. Brennan is joined by Polly Rodriguez, CEO and co-founder of sexual health company Unbound, to talk about online dating in Washington D.C. – the luckiest city up to now in on Tinder, with additional suits than nearly any additional U.S. town.
- Mormon Country: TFW You Don’t Know the Terminology. Brennan is joined by former Disney star, actor, dancer, and Utah native Mollee Gray, to have a chat about online dating the Mormon means.
- Chicago: TFW you adore Baseball More Than Bae. Brennan is joined by comedian Liza Treyger to listen to regarding times that stone plus the dates that blow in the Windy City.
- Bay Region: TFW Everyone’s Got a Hoodie Full of Tips. Brennan is accompanied within the studio with Zach Kornfeld, one quarter regarding the YouTube comedy feeling The attempt Dudes, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated internet dating swimming pool.
- The Southern: TFW You Reckon It Is a Southern Thing. Brennan is joined in business by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube star and writer, to have the low-down on internet dating when you look at the land of south belles and traditional chivalry.
Tinder is not necessarily the very first matchmaking company to try the podcasting waters. Bumble released one period of their very own matchmaking podcast, Unsubscribe, previously in 2010. Unsubscribe is actually hosted by Jada Sezer, psychological state and body good activist, and Louise Troen, Foreign VP promotion and Communications for Bumble.
‘solitary, Swipe, recurring’ is available on all significant podcast providers, including Apple Podcasts, Bing Enjoy, Spotify and Stitcher. Unique attacks will likely be offered every Tuesday in July.